|FORMULA 1 - RACING CALENDARS - ROADS - GENERALLY - FANTASY TRACKS - TRACKS FROM GAMES - LINKS|
|GRAND PRIX HISTORY - DRIVER & TEAM HISTORY - F1Gamers.com PREDICTION COMPETITION - RELATED LINKS|
|FORMULA 1 » F1Gamers.com PREDICTION COMPETITION|
On the F1Gamers.com Discussion Forum, I ran a Prediction Competition for each Formula One event. Each event has it's own winner, however, all the points for all the events are tallied up at the end of year and we have an outright points winner and a Prediction Championship Winner.
Just below is a quick glance at the results from each of the years it was run, and below that are all the rules that you need to know for the 2012 Prediction Competition:
1. General Information
1.1 - For each Round in the 2012 Formula One Championship, f1freak will post a topic entitled "2012 ** Grand Prix" at least 7 days in advance before the deadline for predicting for that Grand Prix.
1.2 - In the "2012 ** Grand Prix", you will be predicting the following:
1.2.1 - The correct result of the top 10 drivers from when they cross the line;
1.2.2 - The Fastest Lap time in the final qualifying session and the driver who achieved it;
1.2.3 - The Fastest Lap time in the race and the driver who achieved it.
1.3 - Suggestions on how to improve the 2012 F1Gamers.com PREDICTION COMPETITION may be posted the latest 2012 prediction forum.
1.4 - f1freak enforces the rules word for word, and with consistency. Should a new circumstance arise, f1freak's decision is final.
2. Posting and Posting Etiquette
2. M. Webber
3. J. Button
4. L. Hamilton
5. F. Alonso
6. F. Massa
7. M. Schumacher
8. N. Rosberg
9. K. Raikkonen
10. R. Grosjean
S. Vettel - 85.159
M. Webber - 86.816
3.1 - If drivers are unable to race or is replaced, and you have already made a prediction, you will not be able to alter your prediction. If the driver is replaced, the replacement driver will be counted towards the prediction.
3.2 - If a mistake is brought to the attention of f1freak in the tallying of results within a season, the results will be altered to represent the correct information.
4. 2012 F1Gamers.com PREDICTION COMPETITION Points Distribution
- 3 Points if you predict the Driver with the Fastest Lap time in the final Qualifying Session.
- 4 Points if your predict within +/- 0.750 seconds of the Fastest Lap time in the final Qualifying Session.
- 4 Points if you are the person who predicted the closest time to the correct Fastest Lap time in the final Qualifying Session.
- The following points will be awarded as per the table outlined below:
- 3 Points if you predict the Driver with the Fastest Lap time in the Race.
- 4 Points if your predict within +/- 0.750 seconds of the Fastest Lap time in the Race.
- 4 Points if you are the person who predicted the closest time to the correct Fastest Lap time in the Race.
5. 2012 F1Gamers.com PREDICTION CHAMPIONSHIP Points Distribution
The persons who come first through to tenth at any given Grand Prix using the '2012 F1Gamers.com PREDICTION COMPETITION Points Distribution' system receive the following points:
- First place receives 25 points.
- Second place receives 18 points.
- Third place receives 15 points.
- Fourth place receives 12 points.
- Fifth place receives 10 points.
- Sixth place receives 8 points.
- Seventh place receives 6 points.
- Eighth place receives 4 point.
- Ninth place receives 2 point.
- Tenth place receives 1 point.
©2006-2020 darnoCZ.com - Version 18.104.22.168315
|HOME - ABOUT THE WEBSITE - ABOUT ME - WEBSITE'S HISTORY - SITE MAP|